Monday, February 21, 2011

*cough

Oy Vey.

What a past couple of weeks it has been.  Everyone has been sick.  The baby.  The husband.  The mommy.  And while the baby is slowly improving, and the husband seems almost up to snuff, the mommy is declining.  After finishing a round of antibiotics and using an albuterol inhaler, I'm still illin'.  Also, not sleeping, since I can't breathe.  It feels like I'm being smothered.  All this lung crap is making any decent rest implausible...not to mention it's hard to sleep when you are hacking and coughing all night.

Headed to the doctor tomorrow.  Er.  Well, today.

As far as the food and fitness and such is concerned...Well, I've not fallen off any major wagons, but I have certainly not been focused.  Mostly, all I can think about is how to get the baby taken care of, and me not lose the little immune system I have left.

I weighed myself today and I weigh the exact same amount I did three weeks ago.  I'm chalking this up as a victory.

I have my gym membership, and as soon as I can do any physical activity without being sent into fits of bronchial spasms, I'm headed there with a vengeance.  If this were just a cold, I'd have been there already, but I'm weak and lung congestion doesn't do well with arduous exercise.

Until then, I'm keeping it chill.

Will report back upon better health.

No comments:

Post a Comment